Teen Patti Rules Table Tops
The above question asks whether teen patti cash game Table Tops are an affordable alternative for teen patti rules Players in today's economic climate? And whether or not Poker Table Tops make the playing of Poker more accessible to general members of the public, the ordinary Poker player?
This question is not posed merely to promote the product of teen patti cash game Table Tops. It ponders if the affects of the recent / present Recession, which has resulted in growing unemployment, reductions in take home pay and subsequently disposable income and the limiting of individuals earning potential, has led to the playing of Poker in casinos to become an unaffordable luxury for many Poker Players.
In attempting to put forward some kind of rational and logical argument to the question that is posed by the title, one must first ask 'Who is the ordinary teen patti cash game Player?'
According to eCOGRA (e Commerce On-line Gaming Regulation and Assurance) the typical on-line poker player was:
- Male 73.8%
- Age 26-35 (26.9%)
- Play two to three times per week (26.8%)
- Have played for two to three years (23.6%)
- Play between one to two hours per session (33.3%)
- Play one table (24.1%) or two tables (24%) at a time
- Play both cash games and tournaments (34%)
- Play at big blind levels of $0.50 to $2.00(US) (61.2%)
- Play with 6-10% of their bankroll on the table at any one time (23%)
- Claim that they are average in terms of skill
- Feel that there is slightly more skill involved in teen patti rules than luck (31.9%)
- Travel over 100 miles to play teen patti rules at least 2 times per year (38%)
- 52% Internet teen patti cash game players have a bachelors degree or higher
- 75% of those who did not and would not try internet gambling where married while 56% of internet gamblers were married
- 37% of casino goers gamble online as compared to 5% of the general population
The above statistics not only show the general make up of the ordinary teen patti rules Player but also their playing habits. Granted the above statistics are applicable to the on-line Poker Player, however eCOGRA went on to state, "Most studies suggest that demographics of online gambling are broadly similar to those of the offline gambling population, with a spread of income, gender and education."
Given the ravages of the world wide Recession money has become a scare commodity and people are retreating from the high streets. With less money in people's pockets there is less money for people to spend to help boost the economy.